We believe every child deserves someone that believes in them.
Our services include:
- Alternative to Suspension allows youth to serve their out-of-school suspension at FSA while connecting them with academic assistance, assessments, counseling, and suspension prevention focused on their presenting issues.
- Individual counseling in a school setting. This program addresses the specific needs of those experiencing challenging situations. Students can be referred for a comprehensive assessment to determine if additional services are needed.
- Classroom education on bullying, substance abuse, anger management, mental health, friendship, and more.
- Bullying prevention is an effective tool to prevent and reduce incidents and severity of bullying behaviors in schools, including cyberbullying. Students learn that behaviors have negative actions and how to replace them with positive steps to feel good about themselves.
Social-Emotional Learning Groups & Push-Ins
Color Me Happy
Individuals from 16 to 106 can enroll as a mentor to support a young person in our community!
Eligibility and commitment are based on the program chosen!
Elementary, Middle, and High School aged children can participate in a variety of mentoring programs in the community or at their school!
Youth 16 to 24 can enroll in Adulting 101 where they will learn about budgeting and skill building from a certified case manager.
What makes Little Campers different?
- Evidence-based programming focused on mental health, physical wellness, safety, and emotional development.
- Led by highly trained staff, interns and volunteers.
- Developed by a Licensed Social Worker.